VetCT and University of Pennsylvania, USA
Are you torn between your love of reporting and your desire to teach? Combine your two passions and work for VetCT and The University of Pennsylvania!
This unique role combines part-time academic appointment at UPenn with part-time teleradiology work with VetCT. This will enable you to benefit from both environments in a manner that fits with your desired lifestyle and passions. Whether your interests lie in teaching, clinical work or developing new skills, we will work with you to design your ideal role.
Guide the future generation with UPenn…
- Large & varied caseload, averaging 11-12,000 cases a year.
- Internationally recognized diagnostic imaging program.
- High quality work and pioneering new approaches.
- Over 5,000 faculty members.
- Extremely competitive compensation package as well as great benefits
Discover the VetCT difference…
- Independently owned and family run – we’re a community of radiologists!
- 24/7/365 support from supporting radiologists, who are scheduled to help you with second opinions or questions - just ask anytime!
- Clinical case managers and administrative staff to facilitate job performance.
- Fully tailored roles - we offer consultancy, hybrid and full-time positions.
- Flexible schedules that allow for that work-life balance – tell us the hours you want to work!
- Highly competitive salary and superb benefits package
VetCT & UPenn Testimonials
” Working with VetCT I have joined a team of knowledgeable and friendly colleagues, and I feel really well supported. There are always other radiologists around to discuss interesting cases and lend a hand with tricky ones. In addition, the educational opportunities have been unparalleled, with regular lectures and journal clubs, which also give us opportunity to get to know one another."
“We all have been working at UPenn for a very long time, so it feels like a second family. Philadelphia is a wonderful place to live, with an urban environment that offers all the city life I need without being too overwhelming. New York and Washington DC are a couple hours away by train and there are daily flights to many places in Europe which is important for a European native and traveller aficionado like me!!”
“I love the continuous learning that working in Academia provides. Working with residents (radiology and non-radiology residents), interns and students is the best way to keep up to date with not just radiology but also specialty veterinary medicine in general, which in turn makes us better radiologists.”
“I love the camaraderie and mutual respect of Penn radiology. We all work well together and as a team, to provide the best possible radiology service and residency training at Penn Vet.”
We understand the enjoyment both positions bring, so imagine if you could have the best of both worlds! To arrange a call to discuss this opportunity further, please contact email@example.com, Head of Human Resources for VetCT.