Assistant/Associate Professor in Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine
True Blue, St. George’s, Grenada, West Indies
St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine invites applications for an Assistant or Associate Professor in Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging.
- The position include primary didactic course work teaching basic radiological anatomy and clinical imaging in the graduate programs, providing clinical service in radiology and ultrasonography in the Small Animal Clinic (SAC) (including emergency services), and technical skills development for pre-clinical veterinary medical students.
- Involvement in the SAC activities and participation in University academic affairs is expected, as well as contributions of scholarly work in research.
- Similarly developing and contributing to extension and continuing education programs.
Required qualifications include:
- DVM or equivalent degree; MS or PhD; Board certification or board-eligibility based on successful completion of residency training program by the American College of Veterinary Radiologists (ACVR) or the European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (ECVDI).
- Preference will be given to candidates with Diplomate status in the American College of Veterinary Radiology or European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging and those experienced in a variety of diagnostic imaging modalities including ultrasound, MRI, and CT.
To apply for this position please visit our career site by cutting and pasting this link into your browser: https://sgu.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=5&c=sgu
To submit an application click: http://www.sgu.edu/about-sgu/employment/
Select ‘Learn more about faculty opportunities.