Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer Diagnostic Imaging Veterinary Medicine
Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
• Continuous, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
• Lecturer | $93k-$110k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
• Senior Lecturer | $114k-$131k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
• Clinical and Professional Practice Scholar
• Ref: 0633F06/202243
The School of Veterinary Medicine is responsible for the training of veterinary science graduates and the degree program has received international accreditation. A central part of the training is development of core clinical competences and as part of this process veterinary science students undertake training in our hospital, clinics and clinical services.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic veterinary radiologist to join our team at either Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level.
Essential Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
• A Veterinary degree registrable by the Veterinary Surgeons’ Board of Western Australia;
• Demonstrated experience in teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (in diagnostic imaging would be advantageous) and;
• Evidence of a research presence.
Essential (Senior Lecturer only)
• A specialty qualification in veterinary radiology (e.g. Dip ACVR, Dip ECVDI, or FANZCVS) that would allow registration as a specialist in Western Australia.
• A track record of success in obtaining and successfully managing external grant funds.
• Demonstrated success in supervision of postgraduate students.
• Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary approaches to curriculum and pedagogy.
Applicants should refer to the Position Descriptions for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role at each level.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit http://jobs.murdoch.edu.au/ to view the Position Description and apply, or to find out more about joining Murdoch.
Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, women, and individuals with disability. Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Position contact: Associate Professor Cristy Secombe, Interim Principal School of Veterinary Medicine at PrincipalCVM@murdoch.edu.au.
Closing date: 10th May 2019 (11:59pm)